The Gloucester County Schools Facebook Fan Page is provided for the community by the Office of Instructional Services. The goal of this page is to provide timely, relevant and accurate information about the division and to share the achievements of our students and staff. This is a moderated online discussion site, and not a public forum.
The following terms affect your posts to and use of the Gloucester County Public Schools’ Facebook Page. By accessing, browsing, or using this site in any way, you agree to these terms.
• Comments, links, or images that may jeopardize the safety and well-being of a student or staff member. Users must refrain from posting “place and time” information about our students and staff.
• Comments, links, or images that contain abusive, defamatory, or offensive language or that violate privacy laws.
• Comments, links, or images that are considered likely to offend, harass or provoke others – i.e. don’t pick fights or goad others into inflammatory debates.
• Comments, links, or images deemed to be spam (i.e. repeated postings of the same comment) or attempts to advertise/promote organizations, businesses, services or products not affiliated with the school division.
• Comments, links, or images that violate copyright and fair use laws.
• Comments, links, or images that fuel rumors. If you don’t know it’s a fact, don’t post it. An example would be the post: “I heard school will be dismissed at 11 am.” GCPS will post school closing information as soon as a decision is made.
The designated Social Media administrators will review all postings to make sure they do not run afoul of the rules nor of the division’s Acceptable Use Policy regarding Internet access and practices. Comments posted on this Fan page by other users reflect those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official views of Gloucester County Public Schools.
Your comments are welcome at any time. However, given the need to appropriately manage all communication responsibilities, we intend to review and post comments from 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. on regularly scheduled business days. We intend to review and post comments submitted at other times as soon as possible or on the next business day.
The comments expressed on this site do not reflect the opinions and position of the Gloucester County Public Schools and Gloucester County Public Schools does not guarantee that the information available on this site will be error free. Gloucester County Public Schools specifically disclaims any and all liability for any claims or damages that may result from providing the
Gloucester County Public Schools Facebook Page or the information it contains, including any websites maintained by third parties and linked in posts on the Gloucester County Public Schools Facebook Page. Except to the extent required by law, communications posted on this Page shall in no way be deemed to constitute legal notice to Gloucester County Public Schools or its officers or employees with respect to any existing or potential claim or cause of action
against Gloucester County Public Schools or any of its officers or employees, where notice to the Schools is required by any federal, state or local laws, or rules or regulations.